Training Seminars | 24 September
LNG Trading & Risk Management
- Understand how regional LNG price setting mechanisms vary
- How does price arbitrage arise between regional LNG markets?
- What are the prospects for market arbitrage to continue?
- How much divertible LNG is likely to develop by 2020?
PRICE AND VOLUME RISK MANAGEMENT
- Concepts of long and short , consequences of being long or short
- How can margins be protected in LNG transactions?
- Techniques for locking in margins using future and forwards
- How can basis risk between HH: NBP and Oil Linked prices be managed?
- Practical exercise: Putting theory into practice
MANAGING AND OPTIMISING A LNG PORTFOLIO
- Examples and case studies
- Master the best hedging strategies for your business
Price Reviews in LNG Contracts
- What is the purpose of a price review clause? Retrospective adjustments and forward adjustments
- How are price review clauses generally constructed?
- Examples of price review clauses – good contracts and poor contracts
- How are price reviews triggered? – Periodic reviews and specific reviews responding to a change in the market
- The need to demonstrate a change in price is warranted
- The types of solutions which are negotiated
- The last resort of arbitration and the process for final resolution
For More Information please contact Robert Beckmann on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 20 7979 0025.